CCRAS has developed and commercialized the following two drugs:
- AYUSH 82 An Anti Diabetic Ayurvedic Formulation
- AYUSH SG An Anti-Rheumatoid Arthritis preparation.
CCRAS has also undertaken the development of the following coded formulations which are at different phases of drug development:-
- AYUSH Manas for Mental retardation/cognitive deficit
- AYUSH QOL 2C for improving Quality of Life of Cancer patients
- AYUSH Rasayan A & B in geriatric health
- AYUSH C1 Oil for wound healing
- AYUSH PJ-7 for Dengue fever
- AYUSH M-3 for Migraine
- AYUSH SL for Filariasis
- AYUSH A for Bronchial Asthma
- AYUSH D for Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Carctol S for Cancer
- AYUSH K1 for Chronic Kidney Diseases
This information was given by the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH, Shri Shripad Yesso Naik in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.