Dr KK Aggarwal
President Heart Care Foundation of India
Vice President CMAAO
Will Indian politicians allow this?
The results of the first physical examination of President Trump were released to the public on Tuesday.
- Age 71
- 1st annual physical as commander-in-chief at Walter Reed Medical Center on Fridayby Dr Ronny Jackson, MD
- Full exam lasted about 4 hours and included 12 consultants.
- Lifetime of abstaining from alcohol and tobacco
- Weight: 239 lbs
- Height: 6’3″
- Medicines: Rosuvastatin (Crestor) 0 mg/day, Low-dose aspirin, Propecia to prevent male pattern baldness, cream for his rosacea, as needed, and takes a daily multivitamin
- Resting heart rate 68
- BP 122/74
- ECG Normal
- Total cholesterol 223
- Triglycerides 129
- HDL 67
- LDL 143
- Fasting blood sugar 89
- Hemoglobin A1c 5%
- Uncorrected visual acuity was 20/30
- Thyroid function normal.
- Echo: Ejection fraction of 60-65%
- Standard risk calculator shows Trump with a 16.7% risk of a heart attack or other atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease event in the next 10 years.
- Advise: changes in diet, exercise, and drug regime/s to address his major risk factors.
- Goal: Losing weight, about 10-15 lbs, raising rosuvastatin dose
- Cognitive assessment: Normal
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment and the president scored 30 out of 30.