Towards this, based on consultation with States and other stakeholders, under NHM, guidelines for provision of healthcare services under Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode have been circulated to the States/UTs for:
- Emergency Transport Services
- Mobile Medical Units Services
- Provision of Free Diagnostics Service Initiative (Free Pathological Services, Free Tele radiology Services, Free CT Scan Services)
- Biomedical Equipment Management Maintenance Programme
- National Dialysis Programme
- Provision of Hospital Waste management, segregation, treatment and disposal services in health facilities
- Management of the Health Facilities by NGOs under PPP.
The Minister of State (Health and Family Welfare), Sh Ashwini Kumar Choubey stated this in a written reply in the LokSabha here today.